Attached to the Sales Director, you join a dynamic company at the forefront of technology in the field of augmented reality. You participate in the business development in the sector of the key aeronautical manufacturers but also to the first-rate subcontractors in France.
You participate in price negotiations and contribute to the achievement of objectives in your area. In relation with the project managers, you ensure the interface between the customer and the internal services (technical, financial, quality....). You contribute to the relevance of the answers given to the customers and are the guarantor of the image of the company notably through the respect of the deadlines and commitments made, the precise identification of customer needs in order to develop relevant sales pitch and development strategy. As such you are in charge of:
- managing a client portfolio, the full follow-up of the customers and the organization of regular visits;
- promoting the service or product offer;
- directing engineering teams towards solutions to maximize the success rate;
- the smooth running of quotes;
- coordinating the interface with the different client entities and monitoring projects with the project manager;
- ensuring the respect of the contracts and the resolution of the possible issues;
- animating our partner network already in place, but also creating of new network.
Holding certification of five years in higher education (Bac+5 Grande Ecole, Engineering School), you have an industrial experience, a good customer relationship and have a taste for business and customer loyalty. Your rigor, your ability to negotiate and your excellent relationship will be assets. You are able to:
- work in a team and network;
- develop a commercial proposal in accordance with the commercial policy (including drafting of the offer and its possible defense with the client);
- participate in the development of the technical proposal related to the relevant technical service;
- build a strong relationship in a complex but very open context;
- sale innovative solutions.
- Strong ability to listen and analyze customer needs;
- Source of proposals and taste of challenges;
- Rigor and autonomy (operational quickly);
- Ability to organize and structure activities;
- Good communication Skills;
- Team Player